Monday, October 15, 2007

Seam Mail, Seam file upload, Seam graphic image control (Lesson #3 : 2007/10/13)

Seam Mail
------------
Background :
Resetting user password requires the application to send the new password through email to the user.

Lesson :
I use seam in my current project, and lucky for me seam has mail support. See my blog here for details.


Seam file upload
--------------------
Background :
Need to store the uploaded image from user.

Lesson :
Interesting and an easy way to receive image/file uploaded and put it in some storage. See my blog here for details.


Seam graphic image control
---------------------------------
Background :
Need to render the image stored in some storage.

Lesson :
Failed, I'm using seam 1.2.1.GA, giving the control the byte data, the image is somehow not found by the browser. I've to create a servlet to retrieve the image and return it to the browser manually.

No comments: